TriWisconsin is a fun-loving group of active people with a common interest in triathlon and duathlon. There are many workout options to fit even the busiest schedule. The goals are to have fun, socialize and use group training for motivation. As our name implies, our membership resides in the state of Wisconsin. More specifically, the club predominantly resides in the Greater Milwaukee Area.
Our annual club dues are currently at $40.00. This includes
- Training with fellow triathletes
- Structured Team Sponsored Workouts
- Learn the sport and train with experienced triathletes
- Sponsor Discounts at local shops
- Sponsor Open Houses
- Discounts at races
- Membership Card for use on store discounts
- USAT Liability Insurance (allows TriWisconsin to provide secondary insurance if someone is injured at a TriWisconsin workout or social event. The club pays for this coverage annually.
This is not the USAT membership that is needed for racing USAT sanctioned races)
- Swim-Bike-Run and various other clinics (nutrition, Triathlon 101, Ironman Prep, etc)
- Weekly Updates via Email
- Team Social Events
- Team Bike Box available to be used upon request.
- Kickoff Goodie Bag
- Opportunity to meet an outstanding group of people!
Al De Leon-President
Ted Shue-Vice President
The Board Officers will be happy to answer your questions, whether you are a current member, prospective member or business who would like to support the team.